|Journal founded in 1949 at the Technical Institute for Construction and Cement under the heading Últimos avances en materiales de construcción. Boletín de circulación limitada (ISSN 1698-9333). In 1958 was renamed as Materiales de Construcción. Ultimos avances (ISSN 0465-2746) and published with its actual name from 1974. |
Materiales de Construcción is a quarterly, scientific Journal published in English, intended for researchers, plant technicians and other professionals engaged in the area of Construction, Materials Science and Technology. Scientific articles focus mainly on:
- Physics and chemistry of the formation of cement and other binders.Materiales de Construcción is covered by Web of Science: Journal Citation Reports (JCR) and Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI) since 2007; SCOPUS, CWTS Leiden Ranking (Journal indicators), REDIB, DOAJ and other relevant national and international databases.
- Cement and concrete. Components (aggregate, admixtures, additions and similar). Behaviour and properties.
- Durability and corrosion of other construction materials.
- Restoration and conservation of the materials in heritage monuments.
- Weathering and the deterioration of construction materials.
- Use of industrial waste and by-products in construction.
- Manufacture and properties of other construction materials, such as: gypsum/plaster, lime, composite materials, polymers, recycled materials, stone, brick and tile, glass, wood and so forth.
Impact Factor 2015 (2 years): 0.960
Impact Factor 2015 (5 years): 0.887
Rank: 31/61 (Q3, Construction and Building)
Rank: 197/271 (Q3, Materials Science)
Source: Clarivate Analytics©, Journal Citation Reports®
Eigenfactor / Percentile 2014: 0.00087 / 28
Article influence/ Percentile 2014: 0.294 / 30
Eigenfactor Category: Material Engineering
Source: University of Washington©, EigenFACTOR®
Access to all contents of Materiales de Construcción is immediate and unrestricted.